Thermal Fogger HTF-5
Thermal fogging machines introduce a new generation of ultra-fine droplets in the 1-50 micron range, which is made possible through thermo-pneumatic energy. Once liquid substances have been vaporized in the unit, they form very fine aerosols which condense the moment they come into contact with the cool ambient air.
The HTF-5 thermal fogger is ideal for pest control where active substances need to be uniformly sprayed in or around inaccessible places, without leaving any undesirable residues. The thermal fogging machine is also great for treating fairly large spaces or areas using the least amount of pesticide – which means significantly less operational work and very little harm to the environment.
Boasting a sleek and lightweight 8.1 kg design and a 28 HP motor that draws its energy from the 2.1 litre fuel tank, this cutting-edge thermal fogger can either be carried over the shoulder or mounted on the back of a pickup truck.
Thermal Fogger HTF-10
|Power ||28 HP - 17,5 kW
|Fuel Tank Volume||2.1 LT
|Ignition||Electronic ignition coil fed by 4 x 1.5V "A"dry Batteries
|Average Fuel Consumption||1-1,9 lt/ h
|Start up System ||Manual
|Solution Depot Capacity||5-10 lt (Optional)
|Cut off System ||Optional
|Average Solution Consumption||5-15 lt/ h
|Empty Weight||8,6 kg
Thermal Foggers Application Fields
- Pest control in Greenhouses and Plant Cold Storages.
- Plant protection in field of crops and Forest, ant- and mouse control,Protection against Frost.
- Animal Protection (Disinfection and pest control of barns, poultry, sheep pens and other livestock buildings.)
- Warehouse protection
- Sanitation and Disinfection public bathrooms, hospitals, railway wagons, trucks, and buildings,
- Public Health (insect, mosquito control in Public places such as Parks, Lake sides, Underground sewage channels) in hotels, food production plants, private gardens and lawns.
- Aim of Camouflage Effects in Cinema, theatre and, fire fighting excercises